Crystal Lake Conservatory is proud to offer clear, competitive pricing.
Our fees are ALL-INCLUSIVE!!! Our one low monthly fee includes:
Examination (if applicable)
Competition Entry Fees (if applicable)
Music Licence or Musician (Ballet)
Completion certificate or ribbon
COVID-19 Relief Pricing - we are extending ALL our discounts to ALL our families (regardless of class). We hope this helps our families. We maintain our all-inclusive pricing.
- 30 minute classes - $40.00+hst per month
- 45 minute classes - $60.00+hst per month
- 60 minute classes - $80.00+hst per month
-Tuition Amounts – Crystal Lake Conservatory ( “C.L.C.”) prides itself on being affordable while providing the best possible arts instruction. Tuition fees take into account the cost of building rental, upkeep, equipment, instructors, insurance, and Wi-Fi access. Tuition amounts are calculated on an annual rate per minute, based on a 36 week year (34 weeks of instruction, plus recital and workshops). See below for this, and previous years' fees:
-2017-2018 (JASOD) rate was $0.28/minute.
-2018-2019 (C.L.C.) rate is $0.30/minute.
-2019-202 (C.L.C.) rate is $0.30/minute
Each course is listed on the Jackrabbit with the annual tuition fee.
-Deposit – In order to reserve a space within a course, a deposit of $100.00 per dancer (per year) must be received within 15 days of enrollment. Failure to do so will see the spot released for open enrollment. This fee covers the dancer or family's Annual Membership, and is applied toward their September payment. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
-Membership Fee – A membership fee of $20.00(+hst) per dancer, or $45.00(+hst) per family is required annually to cover the admin required for Jackrabbit setup, and general enrollment. Members also receive discounts on events, master classes, and uniform orders. This fee is non-refundable.
- Discounts – C.L.C. offers two on-going discounts to help assist our families. Both are outlined below:
· Payment Plans: Overall discounts available based on schedule of payments.
o Annual Payment: Save 10% when you pay in full by September 15th.
o Term Payment: Save 5% when you pay in two installments, September 15th & January 15th.
o Monthly Payment: Equal monthly payments for 9 Months (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May). Due on the 1st of each month.
· Loyalty Discounts: Discounts are offered based on the TOTAL amount of hours a family incurs in a dance season.
o Save 5% off the annual balance for 5 hours or more, per week.
o Save 10% off the annual balance for 10 hours or more, per week.
· Other Discounts: Additional discounts or moneys may be available:
o $10 off for each summer camp or class attended
o Prize winners or Recital Award winners may earn free full- or partial- tuition credits
- Late Payments – Payments are due either of the 1st or 15th of the month (depending on your chosen payment plan). Payments later than 3 business days are subject to a$20.00 late fee. Two successive late payments will result in the dancer sitting out of class. NSF cheques or declined debit/credit card transactions are subject to a $40.00 fee, to cover the same amount set by our bank. Overdue accounts sent to a Collections Agency will incur a 35% fee, in addition to the late fees.
8. Additional Costs– Conservatory Division
Our all-inclusive fees do not include the following:
Required tights or shoes
Travel and/or lodging to and from events, competitions, or examinations